Go India Game Nainital Event Quiz Answers
All Of These
Never Ever Share Your UPI PIN
Go India Game Nainital Quiz Answers
Q1: Which Himalayan Mountain Ranges Surround Nainital?
Ans 1: Kumaon
Q2: What Was The Name Of The Jim Corbett National Park Earlier?
Ans 2: Ram Ganga
Q3: Which Of The Following Lakes Are Around Nainital?
Ans 3: All Of These
Q4: How Many Tigers Are There In Jim Corbett National Park?
Ans 4: 200-250
Q5: You Got A Call From A Tour Operator Giving You A Great Deal On A Jungle Safari. He Is Asking For Your UPI PIN To Make A Booking On Your Behalf. You Should
Ans 5: Never Ever Share Your UPI PIN
Q6: What Is The Famous Animal To See At The Gir National Park?
Ans 6: Asiatic Lion
Q7: Which Sanctuary In India Is Known For One Horned Rhinoceros?
Answer 7: Kaziranga
What is Nainital Event From Go India Offer?
- First of All Open Google Pay App.
- Then Top Benner shows Enter game
- Then you can play Google Pay Nainital City Quiz.
- Then quiz answer You need to Give 5 Correct Answers
- You earn ₹5 to ₹100
Nainital Event Will Live From 12th To 14th December 2020
How To Get Nainital City Card In Go India?
1. First of All Open Google Pay App Now Enter Game Click here.
2. Then Show the Nainital event logo
3. Now show this ‘Share to earn ticket’ then tap you Get Nainital City Card.
Get a Nainital ticket to join the next Go India event from Nov 7th to 9th! You could earn ₹20 to ₹100 city tickets or KM! You can visit Nainital a second time if you’ve visited before.
How To Enter Go India Nainital Event Quiz?
1. First of All Open >> Google Pay App Now >> Enter Game >> Show the Nainital Event logo