Amazon National Mathematics Day Quiz, Amazon National Mathematics Day Quiz Answers. Here is More National Mathematics Day Quiz Hey, guys All You have to do is Give the Right Answers to All 5 Questions If You are Lucky Enough Then You Can Win Rs.5000 Pay balance.
Amazon National Mathematics Day Quiz Answers | Win Rs.5000 Pay balance
Here is all correct National Mathematics Day Quiz Answers:
Q1: The National Mathematics Day Is Observed On The Birthday Of Srinivas Ramanujan Born In Which Indian State?
Ans 1: Tamil Nadu
Q2: Which Branch Of Mathematics, That Uses Letters As Symbols When Calculating, Takes Its Name From The Arabic For ‘Restoring Of Broken Parts’?
Ans 2: Algebra
Q3: The Pattern Of ‘Florets’ In The Head Of A Sunflower And The ‘Fruitlets’ Of A Pineapple Follow What Famous Mathematical Sequence?
Ans 3: Fibonacci Sequence
Q4: If You Were To Be Dropped At A Totally Random Point Somewhere On The Planet, Roughly What Would Be Your Chances Of Landing On Land?
Ans 4: One In Three
Q5: Multiplying 21978 By What Number Gives You 21978 In Reverse?
Ans 5: 4
Go Fast Live Amazon Quiz Don’t Miss
- Amazon Festive Riddles Quiz Answers
- Amazon Television Day Quiz Answers
- Amazon Children’s Day Quiz Answers
- Amazon Men’s Day Quiz Answers
- Amazon Students Day Quiz Answers
- Amazon Women’s Entrepreneurship Day Quiz Answers
- Amazon Credit Card Bill Quiz Answers
- Amazon Pay Later Quiz Answers
- Amazon Rewind 2020 Quiz Answers
Today National Mathematics Day Quiz details:-
- Date – 19th December 2020
- Prize – Free Rs.5000 Pay balance
- Available On – Amazon App Only
- Total Number Of Winners – 100 Prizes
- Declaration Date – 27th December 2020
How To Play National Mathematics Day Amazon Quiz?
1. First Of all Open the Amazon app.
2. Now Just Open The Amazon App Login into Your Account
3. Scroll Down Below On the Home screen You Will See the “Today Amazon National Mathematics Day Quiz ” banner. If you will not See Then Amazon search bar typing this “ Amazon National Mathematics Day quiz” and tap the Fan Zone.
4. Click On The Banner Quiz Start After tap button “Start” Button
5. In this Lucky draw, the winner is announced on the 30th of Nov of every month. If you are lucky then you may be a win something.
Amazon National Mathematics Day Quiz Answers More details
- This Contest will commence on 19th December 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in App (“Amazon. in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw that will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning an Rs.5000 Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.