Today Amazon Quiz Answers - Win Rs.50,000 Amazon Pay balance
Rs.50,000 Amazon Pay balance Quiz Answers Today:-Hey, guys Today I Am Share With All Friends Amazon Quiz 4th May 2020. All Answers Today For winning the Rs.50,000 Amazon Pay balance. So let's go play Amazon Quiz contest today win this Rs.50,000 Amazon Pay balance You can play an amazon quiz contest on the amazon app every morning from 8am to 12 pm. In This Amazon Quiz Of April, All You have to do is Give Right Answers to All 5 Questions & If You are Lucky Enough Then You Can Win Rs.50,000 Amazon Pay balance.
Today Amazon Rs.50,000 Amazon Pay balance Quiz details:-
- Date – 4th May 2020
- Prize – Free Rs.50,000 Amazon Pay balance
- Total Number Of Winners – 1
- Declaration Date – 31st May 2020
How To Play Amazon Quiz?
1. This is the Amazon App Only quiz Contest – So You have to Download The App From Play Store
2. Now Just Open The Amazon App & Login into Your Account
3. Scroll Down Below On Home screen & You Will See “Today Amazon Quiz ” banner. If you will not See Then Amazon search bar typing this “ amazon Rs.50,000 Amazon Pay balance system quiz today ” and tap the Fan Zone.
4. Click On The Banner & Quiz Start After tap button “Start” Button
5. Now There Will Be 5 Questions Daily in This Amazon Rs.50,000 Amazon Pay balance Quiz contest, You have to Give Right Answers win the prize.
6. After Giving Right Answers You Will Be Selected For Lucky Draw Of This Amazon Quiz Winners.
7. In this Lucky draw, the winner is announced on the 31st of May of every month. If you are lucky then you may be a win something.
[ All Correct Answers ]Amazon Quiz Answers | win Rs.50,000 Amazon Pay balance | 4th May 2020Q1- According to Forbes, what is the claim to fame of a certain eight-year-old boy named Ryan Kaji?
Ans – Highest paid Youtuber
Q2- Mount Paektu is a sacred mountain in which country?
Ans – North Korea
Q3- Which company recently provided 60 custom-built bike ambulances for COVID-19 patients in India?
Ans – Hero Motocorp
Q4- Tianwen—1, meaning heavenly questions, is the first Mars exploration mission of which country?
Ans – China
Q5- Sultan Qaboos bin Said, who recently passed away, was the longest-serving ruler of which country?
Ans – Oman
Also, read this -Live Amazon Quiz
- Amazon FIT INDIA Quiz Answers - Win Rs. 25,000
- Amazon WORLD EARTH DAY EDITION Quiz Answers Win ₹10000 Pay Balance
- Amazon Today Quiz Answers
Amazon Rs.50,000 Amazon Pay balance Quiz Answers More details
- This Contest will commence on 4th May 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) ("Contest Period")
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App ("Amazon.in App").
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw that will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning an Rs.50,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as "Prize(s)").
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.