Today Amazon Quiz Answers - Win Rs.15,000 Pay balance
Amazon Mother Day Edition Quiz Answers Today:-Hey, guys Today I Am Share With All Friends Amazon Quiz 9th May 2020. All Answers Today For winning the Rs.15,000 Pay balance. So let's go play Amazon Quiz contest today win this Rs.15,000 Pay balance You can play an amazon quiz contest on the amazon app every morning from 8am to 12 pm. In This Amazon Quiz Of April, All You have to do is Give Right Answers to All 5 Questions & If You are Lucky Enough Then You Can Win Rs.15,000 Pay balance.
Today Amazon Mother Day Edition Quiz details:-
- Date – 9th May 2020
- Prize – Free Rs.15,000 Pay balance
- Total Number Of Winners – 6
- Declaration Date – 31st May 2020
How To Play Amazon Quiz?
1. This is the Amazon App Only quiz Contest – So You have to Download The App From Play Store
2. Now Just Open The Amazon App & Login into Your Account
3. Scroll Down Below On Home screen & You Will See “Today Amazon Quiz ” banner. If you will not See Then Amazon search bar typing this “ amazon Mother Day Edition system quiz today ” and tap the Fan Zone.
4. Click On The Banner & Quiz Start After tap button “Start” Button
5. Now There Will Be 5 Questions Daily in This Amazon Rs.15,000 Pay balance Quiz contest, You have to Give Right Answers win the prize.
6. After Giving Right Answers You Will Be Selected For Lucky Draw Of This Amazon Quiz Winners.
7. In this Lucky draw, the winner is announced on the 31st of May of every month. If you are lucky then you may be a win something.
[ All Correct Answers ]Amazon Mother Day Edition Quiz Answers | win Rs.15,000 Pay balance | 9th May 2020Q1. Who organized a memorial for her mother at St Andrew’s Memorial Church, Grafton in 1908, recognized as the first Mother’s Day celebration?
Ans- Anna Jarvis
Q2. Mother of Irene and Eve, which Polish-born scientist is the only woman to win the Nobel Prize twice?
Ans- Marie Curie
Q3. Prince Chungthanglen, Rechungvar, and Khupneivar are the sons of which proud mother and six-time world champion?
Ans- MC Mary Kom
Q4.Mother of Tara and Preetha, which Madras Christian College graduate was named the 3rd most powerful woman in the world by Forbes in 2008?
Ans- Indra Nooyi
Q5.When Mother’s Day was first observed, various colors of which flower were used to symbolize whether your mother was living or not?
Also, read this -Live Amazon Quiz
Amazon Mother Day Edition Quiz Answers More details
- This Contest will commence on 9th May 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) ("Contest Period")
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App ("Amazon.in App").
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw that will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning an Rs.15,000 Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as "Prize(s)").
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.