Amazon ₹20000 Pay Balance Quiz Answers
Amazon ₹20000 Pay Balance Quiz Answers Today:-Hey, guys Today I Am Share With All Friends Amazon Quiz 2nd April 2020. All Answers Today For winning the ₹20000 Pay Balance. So let's go play Amazon Quiz contest today win this ₹20000 Pay Balance You can play an amazon quiz contest on the amazon app every morning from 8am to 12 pm. In This Amazon Quiz Of April, All You have to do is Give Right Answers to All 5 Questions & If You are Lucky Enough Then You Can Win ₹20000 Pay Balance.
Today Amazon ₹20000 Pay Balance Quiz details:-
- Date – 2nd April 2020
- Prize – Free ₹20000 Pay Balance
- Total Number Of Winners – 1
- Declaration Date – 30th April 2020
How To Play ₹20000 Pay Balance Amazon Quiz?
1. This is the Amazon App Only quiz Contest – So You have to Download The App From Play Store
2. Now Just Open The Amazon App & Login into Your Account
3. Scroll Down Below On Home screen & You Will See “Today Amazon Quiz ” banner. If you will not See Then Amazon search bar typing this “ amazon ₹20000 Pay Balance system quiz today ” and tap the Fan Zone.
4. Click On The Banner & Quiz Start After tap button “Start” Button
5. Now There Will Be 5 Questions Daily in This Amazon ₹20000 Pay Balance Quiz contest, You have to Give Right Answers win the prize.
6. After Giving Right Answers You Will Be Selected For Lucky Draw Of This Amazon Quiz Winners.
7. In this Lucky draw, the winner is announced on the 31st of March of every month. If you are lucky then you may be a win something.
[ All Correct Answers ]Amazon Quiz Answers | win ₹20000 Pay Balance | 2nd April 2020Question 1. What does CET, the new exam for various government jobs proposed by the Indian government, stand for?
The answer is – Common Eligibility Test
Question 2. Which of these days is observed on 27th March by ITI- a world organization for the performing arts?
The answer is – World theatre Day
Question 3. Swavalamban Express is a special train journey launched by SIDBI for which group of people?
The answer is – Entrepreneurs
Question 4. Daniel, an 18-year-old who made his debut for AC Milan on 2nd February 2020 is the son of which AC Milan legend?
The answer is – Paolo Maldini
Question 5. Who among these stepped down from the board of Microsoft in the 2nd week of March 2020?
The answer is – Bill Gates
Also, read this -Live Amazon Quiz
- Amazon Business Extra Saving Quiz Answers - Win ₹20000 Pay Balance
- Amazon MIVI DUOSPODS Quiz Answers
- Amazon Veet Quiz Answers - Today Win ₹10000 Pay Balance
- Amazon Saheli Quiz Answers - Win ₹10000 Pay Balance
- Amazon Today Quiz Answers
Amazon ₹20000 Pay Balance Quiz Answers video Mode
Amazon ₹20000 Pay Balance Quiz Answers More details
- This Contest will commence on 2nd April 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) ("Contest Period")
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App ("Amazon.in App").
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw that will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a ₹20000 Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as "Prize(s)").
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.