Amazon ₹15000 Pay Balance Quiz Answers
Today Amazon ₹15000 Pay Balance Quiz details:-
- Date – 6th July 2020
- Prize – Free ₹15000 Pay Balance
- Total Number Of Winners – 1
- Declaration Date – 7th July 2020
How To Play ₹15000 Pay Balance Amazon Quiz?
1. This is the Amazon App Only quiz Contest – So You have to Download The App From Play Store
2. Now Just Open The Amazon App & Login into Your Account
3. Scroll Down Below On Home screen & You Will See “Today Amazon Quiz ” banner. If you will not See Then Amazon search bar typing this “ amazon ₹15000 Pay Balance system quiz today ” and tap the Fan Zone.
4. Click On The Banner & Quiz Start After tap button “Start” Button
5. Now There Will Be 5 Questions Daily in This Amazon ₹15000 Pay Balance Quiz contest, You have to Give Right Answers win the prize.
6. After Giving Right Answers You Will Be Selected For Lucky Draw Of This Amazon Quiz Winners.
7. In this Lucky draw, the winner is announced on the 31st of March of every month. If you are lucky then you may be a win something.
Amazon Quiz Answers | Win ₹10000 Pay Balance | 6th July 2020
Q1. In which state would you ﬁnd the KINFRA Defence Park, the country’s ﬁrst defense industrial park in the public sector?
Q2. The Stegodon, whose fossil has recently been found 50km north of Saharanpur, is an extinct relative of which of these animals?
Q3. A small scale African miner Saniniu Lazer, recently became a millionaire, after selling two rough stones.
Q4. Which weightlifter, recently cleared of her doping charges, is set to receive the Arjuna Award, that has been on hold since 2018?
Answer: K. Sanjita Chanu
Q5. Whose 39th studio album is ‘Rough and Rowdy Ways‘, released on June 19, 2020, through Columbia Records?
Answer: Bob Dylan
Also, read this -Live Amazon Quiz
- Amazon Philips Shaver QUIZ – Answers Win ₹10000
- Amazon Microsoft Modern PC’s QUIZ – Answers Win ₹10000
- Amazon MICROSOFT LAPTOP QUIZ – Answers Win Rs.5,000
- Amazon ONEPLUS TV QUIZ – Answers Win Oneplus Smart TV
- Amazon BOAT PRO GEAR QUIZ – Answers Win boAt Aavante soundbar
- Amazon THE JULY Quiz – Answers and Win ₹5000
- Amazon World Chocolate Day Quiz – Answers Win ₹10000
- Amazon Bournvita QUIZ – Answers Win ₹10000 Pay Balance
- Amazon PAY BALANCE QUIZ – Answers Win ₹10000
- Amazon Oppo Headsets QUIZ – Answers Win Oppo Bluetooth Headsets
[ All Correct Answers ]Amazon Quiz Answers | win ₹15000 Pay Balance| 6 april 2020
Q1) The recently opened Singshore suspension bridge is the highest bridge of which Indian state?
Ans – Sikkim
Q2) Which Indian state commemorated Shaheed Diwas on March 23 as Youth Empowerment Day?
Ans – Punjab
Q3) Which ‘royal’ is set to be the narrator of a new Disney film about a family of elephants and their journey across Africa?
Ans – Meghan Markle
Q4) Mayiladuthurai recently became the 38th district of which Indian state?
Ans – Tamil Nadu
Q5) ‘Mourning en masse’, ‘Days of glory’, ‘Raising of Lazarus’ are famous artworks by which famous Indian artists?
Ans – Satish Gujral
Amazon ₹15000 Pay Balance Quiz Answers video Mode
Amazon ₹15000 Pay Balance Quiz Answers More details
- This Contest will commence on 6th July 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw that will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a ₹15000 Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.