Amazon Women’s Day Edition Quiz Answers
Today amazon quiz answer, Amazon Quiz 4th March, Amazon Women’s Day Edition Quiz Answers, Today Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon 4th March Quiz, Amazon Quiz Answers Win ₹10000 Amazon Pay Balance.
Today Amazon Women’s Day Edition Quiz details:-
- Date – 4th March 2020
- Prize – ₹10000 Amazon Pay Balance Free
- Total Number Of Winners – 1
- Declaration Date – 31st March 2020
How To Play Amazon Women’s Day Edition Quiz?
1. This is the Amazon App Only quiz Contest – So You have to Download The App From Play Store
2. Now Just Open The Amazon App & Login into Your Account
3. Scroll Down Below On Home screen & You Will See “Today Amazon Quiz ” banner. If you will not See Then Amazon search bar typing this “ amazon Women’s Day Edition system quiz today ” and tap the Fan Zone.
4. Click On The Banner & Quiz Start After tap button “Start” Button
5. Now There Will Be 5 Questions Daily in This Amazon ₹10000 Amazon Pay Balance Quiz contest, You have to Give Right Answers win the prize.
6. After Giving Right Answers You Will Be Selected For Lucky Draw Of This Amazon Quiz Winners.
7. In this Lucky draw, the winner is announced on the 31st of March of every month. If you are lucky then you may be a win something.
Amazon Women’s Day Edition Quiz Answers | Winner ₹10000 Pay Balance | 4th March 2020
Question 1 – What is the theme for this year’s International Women’s Day? (Hint: The theme is aligned with UN Women’s new multi-generational campaign, Generation Equality.)
The answer is – I am Generation Equality: Realizing Women’s Rights
Question 2 – Garima Arora was the first Indian female chef to be conferred with what coveted distinction in the world of cuisine?
The answer is – Michelin Star
Question 3 – Muthayya Vanitha is the Project Director of which of these ISRO missions in the news last year?
The answer is – Chandrayaan- 2
Question 4 – In 2020, the European parliament is celebrating the 25th anniversary of which declaration on gender equality on International Woman’s Day?
The answer is – Beijing declaration
Question 5 – Who equaled Zhang Ning’s record of most badminton world championship medals in women’s singles in 2019?
The answer is – PV Sindhu
Question 6 – Bihar’s Shikha Surabhi, became the first woman to be part of which celebrated team at the Republic Day parade?
The answer is – Daredevils
Question 7 – IPS officer Aparna Kumar, who scaled the South Pole won the National Adventure Awards named after which pioneer?
The answer is – Tenzing Norgay
Also, read this -Live Amazon Quiz
- Amazon Saheli Quiz Answers – Win ₹10000 Pay Balance
- Amazon Samsung Galaxy M31 Quiz Answers
- Amazon Nilkamal Quiz Answers
- Amazon Today Quiz Answers
Amazon Women’s Day Edition Quiz Answers More details
- This Contest will commence on 4th March 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw that will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a ₹10000 Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.