Amazon Samsung Galaxy Watch Quiz AnswersToday amazon quiz answer, Amazon Quiz 21st March 2020, Amazon Samsung Galaxy Watch Quiz Answers, Today Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon 21st March Quiz, Amazon Quiz Answers Win Samsung Galaxy Watch
Amazon Samsung Galaxy Watch Quiz Answers Today:-Hey, guys Today I Am Share With All Friends Amazon Quiz 21st March 2020. All Answers Today For winning Samsung Galaxy Watch. So let's go play Amazon Quiz contest today win this Samsung Galaxy Watch You can play an amazon quiz contest on the amazon app every morning from 8am to 12 pm. In This Amazon Quiz Of April, All You have to do is Give Right Answers to All 5 Questions & If You are Lucky Enough Then You Can Win Samsung Galaxy Watch.
Today Amazon Samsung Galaxy Watch Quiz details:-
- Date – 21st March 2020
- Prize – Free Samsung Galaxy Watch
- Total Number Of Winners – 1
- Declaration Date – 31st March 2020
How To Play Samsung Galaxy Watch Amazon Quiz?
1. This is the Amazon App Only quiz Contest – So You have to Download The App From Play Store
2. Now Just Open The Amazon App & Login into Your Account
3. Scroll Down Below On Home screen & You Will See “Today Amazon Quiz ” banner. If you will not See Then Amazon search bar typing this “ amazon Samsung Galaxy Watch system quiz today ” and tap the Fan Zone.
4. Click On The Banner & Quiz Start After tap button “Start” Button
5. Now There Will Be 5 Questions Daily in This Amazon Samsung Galaxy Watch Quiz contest, You have to Give Right Answers win the prize.
6. After Giving Right Answers You Will Be Selected For Lucky Draw Of This Amazon Quiz Winners.
7. In this Lucky draw, the winner is announced on the 31st of March of every month. If you are lucky then you may be a win something.
[ All Correct Answers ]Amazon Samsung Galaxy Watch Quiz Answers | win Samsung Galaxy Watch | 21st March 2020Question 1. The Indian government recently launched a mobile application ‘Humsafar’ to facilitate doorstep delivery of what?
The answer is – Fuel
Question 2. To announce the early release of which movie on 13th March, did the maker's tweet ’Father’s Day come early’?
The answer is – Angrezi Medium
Question 3. On March 29th, 2017 which holder of an important post born on March 16th, was made an honorary General of the Nepal Army?
The answer is – General Bipin Rawat
Question 4. Which town has recently been named as the new summer capital of Uttarakhand?
The answer is – Gairsain
Question 5. Which acclaimed actor plays the lead role in the movie ‘Kaamyaab’ about an actor Sudheer who comes out of retirement?
The answer is – Sanjay Mishra
Also, read this -Live Amazon Quiz
- Amazon Oppo Reno 3 pro Quiz Answers
- Amazon Business Extra Saving Quiz Answers - Win ₹20000 Pay Balance
- Amazon MIVI DUOSPODS Quiz Answers
- Amazon Veet Quiz Answers - Today Win ₹10000 Pay Balance
- Amazon Samsung Quiz Answers - Samsung Galaxy M31
- Amazon Samsung Galaxy S20 Quiz Answers
- Amazon Saheli Quiz Answers - Win ₹10000 Pay Balance
- Amazon Today Quiz Answers
Amazon Samsung Galaxy Watch Quiz Answers video Mode
Amazon Samsung Galaxy Watch Quiz Answers More details
- This Contest will commence on 21st March 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) ("Contest Period")
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App ("Amazon.in App").
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw that will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Samsung Galaxy Watch (hereinafter referred to as "Prize(s)").
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.