Amazon ₹20000 Pay Balance Quiz AnswersToday amazon quiz answer, Amazon Quiz 26th March 2020, Amazon ₹20000 Pay Balance Quiz Answers, Today Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon 26th March Quiz, Amazon Quiz Answers Win ₹20000 Pay Balance.
Amazon ₹20000 Pay Balance Quiz Answers Today:-Hey, guys Today I Am Share With All Friends Amazon Quiz 26th March 2020. All Answers Today For winning ₹20000 Pay Balance. So let's go play Amazon Quiz contest today win this ₹20000 Pay Balance You can play an amazon quiz contest on the amazon app every morning from 8am to 12 pm. In This Amazon Quiz Of April, All You have to do is Give Right Answers to All 5 Questions & If You are Lucky Enough Then You Can Win ₹20000 Pay Balance.
Today Amazon ₹20000 Pay Balance Quiz details:-
- Date – 26th March 2020
- Prize – Free ₹20000 Pay Balance
- Total Number Of Winners – 1
- Declaration Date – 31st March 2020
How To Play ₹20000 Pay Balance Amazon Quiz?
1. This is the Amazon App Only quiz Contest – So You have to Download The App From Play Store
2. Now Just Open The Amazon App & Login into Your Account
3. Scroll Down Below On Home screen & You Will See “Today Amazon Quiz ” banner. If you will not See Then Amazon search bar typing this “ amazon ₹20000 Pay Balance system quiz today ” and tap the Fan Zone.
4. Click On The Banner & Quiz Start After tap button “Start” Button
5. Now There Will Be 5 Questions Daily in This Amazon ₹20000 Pay Balance Quiz contest, You have to Give Right Answers win the prize.
6. After Giving Right Answers You Will Be Selected For Lucky Draw Of This Amazon Quiz Winners.
7. In this Lucky draw, the winner is announced on the 31st of March of every month. If you are lucky then you may be a win something.
[ All Correct Answers ]Amazon ₹20000 Pay Balance Quiz Answers | win ₹20000 Pay Balance | 26th March 2020Question 1. Which Baroque-style ________ is located in Trevi, Rome? It is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Italy.
The answer is – Fountain
Question 2. Punjab MLA recently launched his own YouTube channel ‘Jittega Punjab’ to share his views with the people of Punjab?
The answer is – Navjot Singh Sidhu
Question 3. Which Indian state and World Bank have signed a USD 80 million loan to boost agriculture and water management in the state?
The answer is – Himachal Pradesh
Question 4. Which challenge has gone viral on TikTok, amid the Corona-virus outbreak to create awareness on safe practices, popularized by American singer Gloria Gaynor?
The answer is – Hand-washing Challenge
Question 5. For the first time in its history, tech giant Microsoft has appointed a person for which role?
The answer is -Chief Scientific Officer
Also, read this -Live Amazon Quiz
- Amazon Oppo Reno 3 pro Quiz Answers
- Amazon Business Extra Saving Quiz Answers - Win ₹20000 Pay Balance
- Amazon MIVI DUOSPODS Quiz Answers
- Amazon Veet Quiz Answers - Today Win ₹10000 Pay Balance
- Amazon Samsung Quiz Answers - Samsung Galaxy M31
- Amazon Samsung Galaxy S20 Quiz Answers
- Amazon Saheli Quiz Answers - Win ₹10000 Pay Balance
- Amazon Today Quiz Answers
Amazon ₹20000 Pay Balance Quiz Answers video Mode
Amazon ₹20000 Pay Balance Quiz Answers More details
- This Contest will commence on 26th March 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) ("Contest Period")
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App ("Amazon.in App").
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw that will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a ₹20000 Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as "Prize(s)").
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.