Amazon ₹15000 Pay Balance Quiz AnswersToday amazon quiz answer, Amazon Quiz 19th March 2020, Amazon ₹15000 Pay Balance Quiz Answers, Today Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon 19th March Quiz, Amazon Quiz Answers Win ₹15000 Pay Balance.
Amazon ₹15000 Pay Balance Quiz Answers Today:-Hey, guys Today I Am Share With All Friends Amazon Quiz 19th March 2020. All Answers Today For winning ₹15000 Pay Balance. So let's go play Amazon Quiz contest today win this ₹15000 Pay Balance You can play an amazon quiz contest on the amazon app every morning from 8am to 12 pm. In This Amazon Quiz Of April, All You have to do is Give Right Answers to All 5 Questions & If You are Lucky Enough Then You Can Win ₹15000 Pay Balance.
Today Amazon ₹15000 Pay Balance Quiz details:-
- Date – 19th March 2020
- Prize – Free ₹15000 Pay Balance
- Total Number Of Winners – 1
- Declaration Date – 31st March 2020
How To Play ₹15000 Pay Balance Amazon Quiz?
1. This is the Amazon App Only quiz Contest – So You have to Download The App From Play Store
2. Now Just Open The Amazon App & Login into Your Account
3. Scroll Down Below On Home screen & You Will See “Today Amazon Quiz ” banner. If you will not See Then Amazon search bar typing this “ amazon ₹15000 Pay Balance system quiz today ” and tap the Fan Zone.
4. Click On The Banner & Quiz Start After tap button “Start” Button
5. Now There Will Be 5 Questions Daily in This Amazon ₹15000 Pay Balance Quiz contest, You have to Give Right Answers win the prize.
6. After Giving Right Answers You Will Be Selected For Lucky Draw Of This Amazon Quiz Winners.
7. In this Lucky draw, the winner is announced on the 31st of March of every month. If you are lucky then you may be a win something.
Amazon ₹15000 Pay Balance Quiz Answers | 19th March 2020Question 1. Who has proposed a new climate law that would set a target of net-zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050?
The answer is – European Union
Question 2. Bundelkhand Expressway is being built in which Indian state?
The answer is – Uttar Pradesh
Question 3. Who is the only second Indian woman cricketer after Mithali Raj to top the women’s T20 International rankings?
The answer is – Shafali Verma
Question 4. Which social media app announced a new sharing format called ‘fleets’ – which disappears after 24 hours?
The answer is – Twitter
Question 5. Which institution is responsible for conferring the highest
The answer is – Lalit Kala Akademi
Also, read this -Live Amazon Quiz
- Amazon MIVI DUOSPODS Quiz Answers
- Amazon Veet Quiz Answers - Today Win ₹10000 Pay Balance
- Amazon Samsung Quiz Answers - Samsung Galaxy M31
- Amazon Samsung Galaxy S20 Quiz Answers
- Amazon Saheli Quiz Answers - Win ₹10000 Pay Balance
- Amazon Today Quiz Answers
Amazon ₹15000 Pay Balance Quiz Answers video Mode
Amazon ₹15000 Pay Balance Quiz Answers More details
- This Contest will commence on 19th March 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) ("Contest Period")
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App ("Amazon.in App").
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw that will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a ₹15000 Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as "Prize(s)").
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.