₹15000 Pay Balance Amazon Quiz AnswersToday amazon quiz answer, Amazon Quiz 9th March, Amazon₹15000 Pay Balance Quiz Answers, Today Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon 9th March Quiz, Amazon Quiz Answers Win ₹15000 Pay Balance.
Amazon ₹15000 Pay Balance Quiz Answers Today:-Hey, guys Today I Am Share With All Friends Amazon Quiz 9th March February All Answers Today For winning ₹15000 Pay Balance. So let's go play Amazon Quiz contest today win this ₹15000 Pay Balance. You can play an amazon quiz contest on the amazon app every morning from 8am to 12 pm. In This Amazon Quiz Of April, All You have to do is Give Right Answers to All 5 Questions & If You are Lucky Enough Then You Can Win ₹15000 Pay Balance.
Today Amazon ₹15000 Pay Balance Quiz details:-
- Date – 9th March 2020
- Prize – ₹15000 Pay Balance Free
- Total Number Of Winners – 1
- Declaration Date – 31st March 2020
How To Play ₹15000 Pay Balance Amazon Quiz?
1. This is the Amazon App Only quiz Contest – So You have to Download The App From Play Store
2. Now Just Open The Amazon App & Login into Your Account
3. Scroll Down Below On Home screen & You Will See “Today Amazon Quiz ” banner. If you will not See Then Amazon search bar typing this “ amazon ₹15000 Pay Balance system quiz today ” and tap the Fan Zone.
4. Click On The Banner & Quiz Start After tap button “Start” Button
5. Now There Will Be 5 Questions Daily in This Amazon ₹15000 Pay Balance Quiz contest, You have to Give Right Answers win the prize.
6. After Giving Right Answers You Will Be Selected For Lucky Draw Of This Amazon Quiz Winners.
7. In this Lucky draw, the winner is announced on the 31st of March of every month. If you are lucky then you may be a win something.
Amazon ₹15000 Pay Balance Quiz Answers |2nd March 2020
Question 1 – In which country would you find Victoria Falls, classified as the world’s largest sheet of falling water based on its combined width and height?
The answer is – Zambia
Question 2 – Former French Open champion Carlos Moya is the coach of which famous tennis player?
The answer is – Rafael Nadal
Question 3 – The latest book in the Asterix series is – Asterix and the _____ ______. (Fill in the blanks)
The answer is – Chieftain’s Daughter
Question 4 – Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa, who arrived in India on 13th February is the President of which country?
The answer is – Portugal
Question 5 – In which country would you find North Cape, the northernmost point in Europe that can be accessed by car?
The answer is – Norway
Also, read this -Live Amazon Quiz
- Amazon Skagen Holi Quiz Answers - Win Skagen Watch
- Amazon Puma Rider Quiz Answers - Win ₹10000 Pay Balance
- Amazon Women’s Day Edition Quiz Answers
- Amazon Saheli Quiz Answers - Win ₹10000 Pay Balance
- Amazon Nilkamal Quiz Answers
- Amazon Today Quiz Answers
Amazon ₹15000 Pay Balance Quiz Answers More details
- This Contest will commence on 9th March 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) ("Contest Period")
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App ("Amazon.in App").
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw that will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a ₹15000 Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as "Prize(s)").
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.