₹5000 Pay Balance Amazon Quiz AnswersToday amazon quiz answer, Amazon Quiz 10 February, Amazon ₹5000 Pay Balance Quiz Answers, Today Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon 10 February Quiz, Amazon Quiz Answers Win ₹5000 Pay Balance.
Amazon ₹5000 Pay Balance Quiz Answers Today:-Hey, guys Today I Am Share With All Friends Amazon Quiz 10 February All Answers Today For winning ₹5000 Pay Balance. So let's go play Amazon Quiz contest today win these ₹5000 Pay Balance. You can play an amazon quiz contest on the amazon app every morning from 8am to 12 pm. In This Amazon Quiz Of April, All You have to do is Give Right Answers to All 5 Questions & If You are Lucky Enough Then You Can Win ₹5000 Pay Balance.
Today Amazon ₹5000 Pay Balance Quiz details:-
|Today Amazon Quiz:-||₹5000 Pay Balance|
|Today Win Prize:-||Free ₹15000 Pay Balance|
|Quiz Time:-||Morning 8AM|
|Quiz Date:-||10th February 2020|
|Winners List Will Declare On:-||29th February 2020|
How To Play ₹5000 Pay Balance Amazon Quiz?
1. This is the Amazon App Only quiz Contest – So You have to Download The App From Play Store
2. Now Just Open The Amazon App & Login into Your Account
3. Scroll Down Below On Home screen & You Will See “Today Amazon Quiz ” banner. If you will not See Then Amazon search bar typing this “ amazon ₹5000 Pay Balance system quiz today ” and tap the Fan Zone.
4. Click On The Banner & Quiz Start After tap button “Start” Button
5. Now There Will Be 5 Questions Daily in This Amazon ₹5000 Pay Balance Quiz contest, You have to Give Right Answers win the prize.
6. After Giving Right Answers You Will Be Selected For Lucky Draw Of This Amazon Quiz Winners.
7. In this Lucky draw, the winner is announced on the 31st December of every month. If you are lucky then you may be a win something.
Amazon Quiz Answers | Win ₹5000 Pay Balance | 10th February 2020
Question 1. In terms of area, which one of the following Indian states has the largest coverage of forest?
Answer- Madhya Pradesh
Question 2. Kitten, Pumps, Cone, Sling Back and Platform are types of what?
Question 3. ‘Finding the gaps’ is a part memoir, part self-help book written by which personality known for his accurate decision making?
Answer- Simon Taufel
Question 4. Who is known as the ‘Waterman of India’ and is renowned for his conservational efforts in bringing back many rivers, and increasing the water table level in Rajasthan?
Answer- Dr. Rajendra Singh
Question 5. Like humans, most species in the animal kingdom have a single heart. But there is an exception. How many hearts does an octopus have?
Live Amazon Quiz
Amazon Oppo Reno2 Z Quiz Answers More details
- This Contest will commence on 10 February 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) ("Contest Period")
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App ("Amazon.in App").
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 10 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning an Rs.5,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as "Prize(s)").
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.