₹15000 Pay Balance Amazon Quiz AnswersToday amazon quiz answer, Amazon Quiz 6 February, Amazon ₹15000 Pay Balance Quiz Answers, Today Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon 6 February Quiz, Amazon Quiz Answers Win ₹15000 Pay Balance.
Amazon ₹15000 Pay Balance Quiz Answers Today:-Hey, guys Today I Am Share With All Friends Amazon Quiz 6 February All Answers Today For winning ₹15000 Pay Balance. So let's go play Amazon Quiz contest today win these ₹15000 Pay Balance. You can play an amazon quiz contest on the amazon app every morning from 8am to 12 pm. In This Amazon Quiz Of April, All You have to do is Give Right Answers to All 5 Questions & If You are Lucky Enough Then You Can Win ₹15000 Pay Balance.
Today Amazon ₹15000 Pay Balance Quiz details:-
|Today Amazon Quiz:-||₹15000 Pay Balance|
|Today Win Prize:-||Free ₹15000 Pay Balance|
|Quiz Time:-||Morning 8AM|
|Quiz Date:-||6th February 2020|
|Winners List Will Declare On:-||29th February 2020|
How To Play ₹15000 Pay Balance Amazon Quiz?
1. This is the Amazon App Only quiz Contest – So You have to Download The App From Play Store
2. Now Just Open The Amazon App & Login into Your Account
3. Scroll Down Below On Home screen & You Will See “Today Amazon Quiz ” banner. If you will not See Then Amazon search bar typing this “ amazon ₹15000 Pay Balance system quiz today ” and tap the Fan Zone.
4. Click On The Banner & Quiz Start After tap button “Start” Button
5. Now There Will Be 5 Questions Daily in This Amazon ₹15000 Pay Balance Quiz contest, You have to Give Right Answers win the prize.
6. After Giving Right Answers You Will Be Selected For Lucky Draw Of This Amazon Quiz Winners.
7. In this Lucky draw, the winner is announced on the 31st December of every month. If you are lucky then you may be a win something.
Amazon ₹15000 Pay Balance Quiz Answers | 6th February 2020
Question 1. Which company recently acquired a stake in Zomato by selling its Indian food delivery business?
The answer is – Uber
Question 2. Fenway Sports Group owns which football club that is currently top of the table in its domestic league?
The answer is – Liverpool
Question 3. Who has been appointed as the first Chief of Defence Staff of India?
The answer is – Bipin Rawat
Question 4. The movie ‘The Two Popes’ stars the famous actor Anthony Hopkins as which pope?
The answer is – Pope Benedict XVI
Question 5. The recent web-series ‘The Forgotten Army’ is based on the extraordinary true story of the men and women in which army?
The answer is -Indian National Army
Live Amazon Quiz