Oppo Reno2 Z Amazon Quiz AnswersToday amazon quiz answer, Amazon Quiz 9 February, Amazon Oppo Reno2 Z Quiz Answers, Today Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon 9 February Quiz, Amazon Quiz Answers Win Oppo Reno2 Z.
Amazon Oppo Reno2 Z Quiz Answers Today:-Hey, guys Today I Am Share With All Friends Amazon Quiz 9 February All Answers Today For winning Oppo Reno2 Z. So let's go play Amazon Quiz contest today win this Oppo Reno2 Z. You can play an amazon quiz contest on the amazon app every morning from 8am to 12 pm. In This Amazon Quiz Of April, All You have to do is Give Right Answers to All 5 Questions & If You are Lucky Enough Then You Can Win Oppo Reno2 Z.
Today Amazon Oppo Reno2 Z Quiz details:-
|Today Amazon Quiz:-||Oppo Reno2 Z|
|Today Win Prize:-||Free Oppo Reno2 Z|
|Quiz Time:-||Morning 8AM|
|Quiz Date:-||9th February 2020|
|Winners List Will Declare On:-||29th march 2020|
How To Play Oppo Reno2 Z Amazon Quiz?
1. This is the Amazon App Only quiz Contest – So You have to Download The App From Play Store
2. Now Just Open The Amazon App & Login into Your Account
3. Scroll Down Below On Home screen & You Will See “Today Amazon Quiz ” banner. If you will not See Then Amazon search bar typing this “ amazon Oppo Reno2 Z system quiz today ” and tap the Fan Zone.
4. Click On The Banner & Quiz Start After tap button “Start” Button
5. Now There Will Be 5 Questions Daily in This Amazon Oppo Reno2 Z Quiz contest, You have to Give Right Answers win the prize.
6. After Giving Right Answers You Will Be Selected For Lucky Draw Of This Amazon Quiz Winners.
7. In this Lucky draw, the winner is announced on the 31st of February of every month. If you are lucky then you may be a win something.
Amazon Oppo Reno2 Z Quiz Answers | 9th February 2020
Question 1. Which of these was earlier known as the ‘Hailey National Park’ when it was established in 1936?
The answer is – Jim Corbett National Park
Question 2. Which country’s highest point is Mount Fuji, a dormant volcano?
The answer is – Japan
Question 3. Which was named as the ‘Word of the Year 2018’ by Oxford dictionaries?
The answer is – Toxic
Question 4. In a 1999 Test match against South Africa, New Zealand tail-ender Geoff Allott batted memorable innings which lasted 101 minutes. How many runs did he score?
The answer is – 0
Question 5. I can talk English, I can walk English, I can laugh English because English is a funny language’, which actor said this dialogue in a Bollywood movie?
The answer is -Amitabh Bachchan
Live Amazon Quiz
Amazon Oppo Reno2 Z Quiz Answers More details
- This Contest will commence on 09 February 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) ("Contest Period")
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App ("Amazon.in App").
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning an Oppo Reno2 Z (hereinafter referred to as "Prize(s)").
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.