Kenwood Food Processor Amazon Quiz AnswersToday amazon quiz answer, Amazon Quiz 8 February, Amazon Kenwood Food Processor Quiz Answers, Today Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon 8 February Quiz, Amazon Quiz Answers Win Kenwood Food Processor.
Amazon Kenwood Food Processor Quiz Answers Today:-Hey, guys Today I Am Share With All Friends Amazon Quiz 8 February All Answers Today For winning Kenwood Food Processor. So let's go play Amazon Quiz contest today win this Kenwood Food Processor. You can play an amazon quiz contest on the amazon app every morning from 8am to 12 pm. In This Amazon Quiz Of April, All You have to do is Give Right Answers to All 5 Questions & If You are Lucky Enough Then You Can Win Kenwood Food Processor.
Today Amazon Kenwood Food Processor Quiz details:-
|Today Amazon Quiz:-||Kenwood Food Processor|
|Today Win Prize:-||Free Kenwood Food Processor|
|Quiz Time:-||Morning 8AM|
|Quiz Date:-||8th February 2020|
|Winners List Will Declare On:-||29th march 2020|
How To Play Kenwood Food Processor Amazon Quiz?
1. This is the Amazon App Only quiz Contest – So You have to Download The App From Play Store
2. Now Just Open The Amazon App & Login into Your Account
3. Scroll Down Below On Home screen & You Will See “Today Amazon Quiz ” banner. If you will not See Then Amazon search bar typing this “ amazon Kenwood Food Processor system quiz today ” and tap the Fan Zone.
4. Click On The Banner & Quiz Start After tap button “Start” Button
5. Now There Will Be 5 Questions Daily in This Amazon Kenwood Food Processor Quiz contest, You have to Give Right Answers win the prize.
6. After Giving Right Answers You Will Be Selected For Lucky Draw Of This Amazon Quiz Winners.
7. In this Lucky draw, the winner is announced on the 31st December of every month. If you are lucky then you may be a win something.
Amazon Kenwood Food Processor Quiz Answers | 8th February 2020
Question 1. Narain Karthikeyan is the sportsman in the field of which sport?
The answer is – Formula one racing
Question 2. She was the first Indian woman to become a teacher and opened up the first girl’s school in India in 1848. Who is she?
The answer is – Savitribai Phule
Question 3. What is the dot that appears over the lowercase letters, ‘i’ and ‘j’, called?
The answer is – Tittle
Question 4. What is the slang term given to a ball that is bowled so well that it is considered unplayable by the batsman in cricket?
The answer is – A jaffa
Question 5. Punjab is also called ‘The Land of Five Glasses of water’. Which of these is NOT a river the name that flows through the region?
The answer is -Tapti
Live Amazon Quiz
Amazon Kenwood Food Processor Quiz Answers More details
- This Contest will commence on 08 February 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) ("Contest Period")
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App ("Amazon.in App").
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Kenwood food processor (hereinafter referred to as "Prize(s)").
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.