Amazon Karigar Quiz AnswersToday amazon quiz answer, Amazon Quiz 2 February, Amazon Karigar Quiz Answers, Today Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon 2 February Quiz, Amazon Quiz Answers Win ₹25000 Pay
Amazon Karigar Quiz Answers Today:-Hey, guys Today I Am Share With All Friends Amazon Quiz 2 February All Answers Today For winning Karigar. So let's go play Amazon Quiz contest today win these Karigar. You can play an amazon quiz contest on the amazon app every morning from 8am to 12 pm. In This Amazon Quiz Of April, All You have to do is Give Right Answers to All 5 Questions & If You are Lucky Enough Then You Can Win 25000 rs.
Today Amazon Karigar Quiz details:-
|Today Amazon Quiz:-||₹25000 Pay balance|
|Today Win Prize:-||Free ₹25000 Pay balance|
|Quiz Time:-||Morning 8AM|
|Quiz Date:-||2nd February 2020|
|Winners List Will Declare On:-||29th February 2020|
How To Play Karigar Amazon Quiz?
1. This is the Amazon App Only quiz Contest – So You have to Download The App From Play Store
2. Now Just Open The Amazon App & Login into Your Account
3. Scroll Down Below On Home screen & You Will See “Today Amazon Quiz ” banner. If you will not See Then Amazon search bar typing this “ amazon Karigar system quiz today ” and tap the Fan Zone.
4. Click On The Banner & Quiz Start After tap button “Start” Button
5. Now There Will Be 5 Questions Daily in This Amazon Karigar F Quiz contest, You have to Give Right Answers win the prize.
6. After Giving Right Answers You Will Be Selected For Lucky Draw Of This Amazon Quiz Winners.
7. In this Lucky draw, the winner is announced on the 31st December of every month. If you are lucky then you may be a win something.
Amazon Karigar Quiz Answers | 2nd February 2020
1. ___ is a program run by Amazon to give prominence to India’s rich handicrafts heritage. Featuring over 50,000+ products, including unique Art & Crafts from 20 states in India, it enables weavers and artisans to showcase ‘Made in India’ products to customers.
2. The logo of Amazon Karigar, with lines coming together to showcase India’s diverse and rich culture, resembles which of these?
3. National Handloom Day, on the eve of which, Amazon Karigar was launched, falls on the 7th day of which month?
4. The name of which dyeing technique used to pattern textiles, prominent in South India, is derived from a Malay word meaning to ‘tie’?
5. Which of these iconic handloom styles or products is also the name of a song composed by Amit Trivedi for ‘Fitoor’?
Live Amazon Quiz