Amazon Alexa Eco Show Amazon Quiz AnswersToday amazon quiz answer, Amazon Quiz 15 February, Amazon Amazon Alexa Eco Show Quiz Answers, Today Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon 15 February Quiz, Amazon Quiz Answers Win Amazon Alexa Eco Show.
Amazon Alexa Eco Show Quiz Answers Today:-Hey, guys Today I Am Share With All Friends Amazon Quiz 15 February All Answers Today For winning Amazon Alexa Eco Show. So let's go play Amazon Quiz contest today win this Amazon Alexa Eco Show. You can play an amazon quiz contest on the amazon app every morning from 8am to 12 pm. In This Amazon Quiz Of April, All You have to do is Give Right Answers to All 5 Questions & If You are Lucky Enough Then You Can Win Amazon Alexa Eco Show.
Today Amazon Alexa Eco Show Quiz details:-
|Today Amazon Quiz:-||Amazon Alexa Echo Show|
|Today Win Prize:-||Free Amazon Alexa Eco Show|
|Quiz Time:-||Morning 8AM|
|Quiz Date:-||15th February 2020|
|Winners List Will Declare On:-||29th march 2020|
How To Play Amazon Alexa Eco Show Amazon Quiz?
1. This is the Amazon App Only quiz Contest – So You have to Download The App From Play Store
2. Now Just Open The Amazon App & Login into Your Account
3. Scroll Down Below On Home screen & You Will See “Today Amazon Quiz ” banner. If you will not See Then Amazon search bar typing this “ amazon Amazon Alexa Eco Show system quiz today ” and tap the Fan Zone.
4. Click On The Banner & Quiz Start After tap button “Start” Button
5. Now There Will Be 5 Questions Daily in This Amazon Amazon Alexa Eco Show Quiz contest, You have to Give Right Answers win the prize.
6. After Giving Right Answers You Will Be Selected For Lucky Draw Of This Amazon Quiz Winners.
7. In this Lucky draw, the winner is announced on the 31st of February of every month. If you are lucky then you may be a win something.
Amazon Alexa Eco Show Quiz Answers | 15th February 2020
Question 1. At which two venues did India take part in two consecutive T20I matches that both went to a super over?
The answer is – Hamilton and Wellington
Question 2. Which Hindi word was chosen as the ‘Oxford Hindi Word of 2019’ by the Oxford University Press?
The answer is – Samvidhaan
Question 3. The 2020 Hindi film ‘Gul Makai’ is based on the life and struggle of which famous personality?
The answer is – Malala Yousafzai
Question 4. Who recently displaced Volkswagen as the world’s second most valuable carmaker?
The answer is – Tesla
Question 5. The town of Schengen, after which a famous treaty is named, is located in which country?
The answer is -Luxembourg
Live Amazon Quiz
Amazon Alexa Eco Show Quiz Answers More details
- This Contest will commence on 15 February 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) ("Contest Period")
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App ("Amazon.in App").
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw that will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning an Alexa Eco Show (hereinafter referred to as "Prize(s)").
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.