₹20000 Pay Balance Show Amazon Quiz AnswersToday amazon quiz answer, Amazon Quiz 17 February, Amazon ₹20000 Pay Balance Quiz Answers, Today Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon 17 February Quiz, Amazon Quiz Answers Win ₹20000 Pay Balance.
Amazon ₹20000 Pay Balance Quiz Answers Today:-Hey, guys Today I Am Share With All Friends Amazon Quiz 17 February All Answers Today For winning ₹20000 Pay Balance. So let's go play Amazon Quiz contest today win this ₹20000 Pay Balance. You can play an amazon quiz contest on the amazon app every morning from 8am to 12 pm. In This Amazon Quiz Of April, All You have to do is Give Right Answers to All 5 Questions & If You are Lucky Enough Then You Can Win ₹20000 Pay Balance.
Today Amazon ₹20000 Pay Balance Quiz details:-
|Today Amazon Quiz:-||₹20000 Pay Balance|
|Today Win Prize:-||Free ₹20000 Pay Balance|
|Quiz Time:-||Morning 8AM|
|Quiz Date:-||17th February 2020|
|Winners List Will Declare On:-||29th February 2020|
How To Play ₹20000 Pay Balance Amazon Quiz?
1. This is the Amazon App Only quiz Contest – So You have to Download The App From Play Store
2. Now Just Open The Amazon App & Login into Your Account
3. Scroll Down Below On Home screen & You Will See “Today Amazon Quiz ” banner. If you will not See Then Amazon search bar typing this “ amazon ₹20000 Pay Balance system quiz today ” and tap the Fan Zone.
4. Click On The Banner & Quiz Start After tap button “Start” Button
5. Now There Will Be 5 Questions Daily in This Amazon ₹20000 Pay Balance Quiz contest, You have to Give Right Answers win the prize.
6. After Giving Right Answers You Will Be Selected For Lucky Draw Of This Amazon Quiz Winners.
7. In this Lucky draw, the winner is announced on the 31st of February of every month. If you are lucky then you may be a win something.
Amazon ₹20000 Pay Balance Quiz Answers | 17th February 2020
Question 1. White, yellow, red, orange, blue, and green were the six original colors on the classic version of which 40-year old iconic toy?
The answer is – Rubik’s Cube
Question 2. The 2020 Australian open was Novak Djokovic’s ___ Grand Slam singles victory. (Fill in the blanks.)
The answer is – 17th
Question 3. The Union Budget proposed which of these to build a National cold supply chain for perishables such as meat and fish?
The answer is – Kisan Rail
Question 4. The upcoming film ‘The New Mutants’ is part of which movie franchise?
The answer is – X Men
Question 5. Which famous political activist born on February 13th, wrote the poem ‘In the Bazaars of Hyderabad’?
The answer is -Sarojini Naidu
Live Amazon Quiz
Amazon ₹20000 Pay Balance Quiz Answers More details
- This Contest will commence on 17 February 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) ("Contest Period")
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App ("Amazon.in App").
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw that will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a ₹20000 Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as "Prize(s)").
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.