₹15000 Pay Balance Amazon Quiz AnswersToday amazon quiz answer, Amazon Quiz 13 February, Amazon ₹15000 Pay Balance Quiz Answers, Today Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon 13 February Quiz, Amazon Quiz Answers Win ₹15000 Pay Balance.
Amazon ₹15000 Pay Balance Quiz Answers Today:-Hey, guys Today I Am Share With All Friends Amazon Quiz 11 February All Answers Today For winning ₹15000 Pay Balance. So let's go play Amazon Quiz contest today win this ₹15000 Pay Balance. You can play an amazon quiz contest on the amazon app every morning from 8am to 12 pm. In This Amazon Quiz Of April, All You have to do is Give Right Answers to All 5 Questions & If You are Lucky Enough Then You Can Win ₹15000 Pay Balance.
Today Amazon ₹15000 Pay Balance Quiz details:-
|Today Amazon Quiz:-||₹15000 Pay Balance|
|Today Win Prize:-||Free ₹15000 Pay Balance|
|Quiz Time:-||Morning 8AM|
|Quiz Date:-||13th February 2020|
|Winners List Will Declare On:-||29th march 2020|
How To Play ₹15000 Pay Balance Amazon Quiz?
1. This is the Amazon App Only quiz Contest – So You have to Download The App From Play Store
2. Now Just Open The Amazon App & Login into Your Account
3. Scroll Down Below On Home screen & You Will See “Today Amazon Quiz ” banner. If you will not See Then Amazon search bar typing this “ amazon ₹15000 Pay Balance system quiz today ” and tap the Fan Zone.
4. Click On The Banner & Quiz Start After tap button “Start” Button
5. Now There Will Be 5 Questions Daily in This Amazon ₹15000 Pay Balance Quiz contest, You have to Give Right Answers win the prize.
6. After Giving Right Answers You Will Be Selected For Lucky Draw Of This Amazon Quiz Winners.
7. In this Lucky draw, the winner is announced on the 31st of February of every month. If you are lucky then you may be a win something.
Amazon ₹15000 Pay Balance Quiz Answers | 12th February 2020
Question 1. Which song by Coldplay (filmed in Mumbai) features Beyonce, and Bollywood star Sonam Kapoor and showcases the festival of Holi, among other things related to India?
The answer is – Hymn for the Weekend
Question 2. What is the name of the mythical creature which has the head of a human and the body of a lion? A large structure of this is seen in Giza, Egypt.
The answer is – Sphinx
Question 3. In the Lion King, what is Simba’s mother’s name?
The answer is – Sarabi
Question 4. Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar was born on 26 September 1820. He fought for women’s rights as an activist and helped introduce the ‘Widow re-marriage act’ in India. Where was he born?
The answer is – West-Bengal
Question 5. Where would you find the Mismi mountain peak, the most distant source of the Amazon River?
The answer is -Peru
Live Amazon Quiz
Amazon ₹15000 Pay Balance Quiz Answers More details
- This Contest will commence on 13 February 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) ("Contest Period")
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App ("Amazon.in App").
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw that will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a ₹15000 Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as "Prize(s)").
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.