Amazon Republic Edition Day Quiz Quiz Answers, Amazon Republic Day Quiz, 26 January 2020 Republic Day Quiz ₹26000 Pay Balance Quiz Answers.
Amazon Republic Day Edition Quiz Answers Today:-
Hey, guys Today I Am Share With All Friends Amazon republic day Edition Quiz 26 January All Answers Today For winning Republic Day Edition. So let’s go play Amazon Quiz contest today win this ₹26,000. You can play an amazon quiz contest on the amazon app every morning from 8am to 12 pm.
Amazon Redmi Note 8 Pro Quiz Answers
Amazon LG G8X Quiz Answers
Today Amazon Republic Day Edition Quiz details:-
|Today Amazon Quiz:-||₹26000 Pay Balance|
|Today Win Prize:-||Free ₹26000 Pay Balance|
|Quiz Time:-||Morning 8AM|
|Quiz Date:-||26th January 2020|
|Winners List Will Declare On:-||29th February 2020|
How To Play Amazon Republic Day Edition Quiz?
1. This is the Amazon App Only quiz Contest – So You have to Download The App From Play Store
2. Now Just Open The Amazon App & Login into Your Account
3. Scroll Down Below On Home screen & You Will See “Today Amazon Quiz ” banner. If you will not See Then Amazon search bar typing this “ amazon Republic Day Edition today ” and tap the Fan Zone.
4. Click On The Banner & Quiz Start After tap button “Start” Button
5. Now There Will Be 5 Questions Daily in This Amazon Republic Day Edition Quiz contest, You have to Give Right Answers win the prize.
6. After Giving Right Answers You Will Be Selected For Lucky Draw Of This Amazon Quiz Winners.
7. In this Lucky draw, the winner is announced on the 31st December of every month. If you are lucky then you may be a win something.
Amazon Today’s Republic Day Edition Quiz Answers | 26th January 2020
Q1- In 1930 On 26th January, A Famous Resolution Was Taken. 20 Years Later It Completely Came To Fruition. What Was This Resolution?
Answer- Purna Swaraj
Q2- Which Present Day Venue Hosted The First-Ever Republic Day Parade In 1950? (Hint: It Was Earlier Known As The Irwin Amphitheater.)
Answer- Major Dhyan Chand National Stadium
Q3- Which Present Day Venue Hosted The First-Ever Republic Day Parade In 1950? (Hint: It Was Earlier Known As The Irwin Amphitheater.)
Q4- Captain Tanya Shergill, The First Woman Republic Day Parade Adjutant, Would Be Leading Which Contingent?
Answer- Corps Of Signals
Q5- Who Was The First President To Hoist The Flag On 26th January 1950?
Answer- Dr. Rajendra Prasad
Live Amazon Quiz
- Amazon Today’s Better India Quiz Answers
- Amazon Republic Day Edition Quiz Answers
- Amazon LG G8X Quiz Answers
- Amazon Redmi Note 8 Pro Quiz Answers
- Amazon Bus Booking Quiz Answers Win
- Amazon OPPO F15 Quiz Answers