Amazon ₹5000 Pay Balance Quiz Answers
Amazon ₹5000 Pay Balance – Answer & win ₹5000 Pay Balance
Amazon Quiz 30 January, Today amazon quiz answer, Amazon ₹5000 Pay Balance Quiz Answers, Today Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon 30 January Quiz, Amazon Quiz Answers Win ₹5000 Pay Balance.
Today Amazon ₹5000 Pay Balance Quiz details:-
|Today Amazon Quiz:-||₹5000 Pay Balance|
|Today Win Prize:-||Free ₹5000 Pay Balance|
|Quiz Time:-||Morning 8AM|
|Quiz Date:-||30th January 2020|
|Winners List Will Declare On:-||29th February 2020|
How To Play ₹5000 Pay Balance Amazon Quiz?
1. This is the Amazon App Only quiz Contest – So You have to Download The App From Play Store
2. Now Just Open The Amazon App & Login into Your Account
3. Scroll Down Below On Home screen & You Will See “Today Amazon Quiz ” banner. If you will not See Then Amazon search bar typing this “ amazon ₹5000 Pay Balance quiz today ” and tap the Fan Zone.
4. Click On The Banner & Quiz Start After tap button “Start” Button
5. Now There Will Be 5 Questions Daily in This Amazon ₹5000 Pay Balance Quiz contest, You have to Give Right Answers win the prize.
6. After Giving Right Answers You Will Be Selected For Lucky Draw Of This Amazon Quiz Winners.
7. In this Lucky draw, the winner is announced on the 31st December of every month. If you are lucky then you may be a win something.
Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers – ₹5000 Pay Balance | 30th January 2020
Question 1. Imtiaz Ali has directed two movies with the same name, one released in 2009 and the other will be released in 2020. Name the film.
The answer is – Love Aaj Kal
Question 2. Jair Bolsonaro, the chief guest on the 2020 Republic Day, is the current president of which country?
The answer is – Brazil
Question 3. Nashik valley in India is well known for the production of which of these?
The answer is – Wine
Question 4. Today, 2 minutes of silence is observed at 11AM in India to mark the death anniversary of which national figure?
The answer is – Mahatma Gandhi
Question 5. Radha Krishna Mathur is the 1st Lieutenant Governor of which Indian territory?
The answer is –Ladakh
Live Amazon Quiz
- Amazon Today’s Better India Quiz Answers
- Amazon LG G8X Quiz Answers
- Amazon Redmi Note 8 Pro Quiz Answers
- Amazon OPPO F15 Quiz Answers
More Details This Quiz
- This Contest will commence on 30 January 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw that will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 10 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning an Rs.5,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.