Amazon Casio 61 Key Keyboard Quiz Answers
Amazon Casio 61 Key Keyboard Quiz – Answer & win
Amazon Quiz 24 January, Today amazon quiz answer, Amazon Casio 61 Key Keyboard Quiz Answers, Today Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon 24 January Quiz, Amazon Quiz Answers Win Casio 61 Key Keyboard.
Amazon Quiz Answers Today Casio 61 Key Keyboard:-Hey, guys Today I Am Share With All Friends Amazon Quiz 23 January All Answers Today For winning Casio 61 Key Keyboard. So let's go play Amazon Quiz contest today win these Casio 61 Key Keyboard. You can play an amazon quiz contest on the amazon app every morning from 8am to 12 pm. In This Amazon Quiz Of April, All You have to do is Give Right Answers to All 5 Questions & If You are Lucky Enough Then You Can Win Huawei Y9 Prime.
Today Amazon Casio 61 Key Keyboard Quiz details:-
|Today Amazon Quiz:-||Casio 61 Key Keyboard|
|Today Win Prize:-||Free Casio 61 Key Keyboard|
|Quiz Time:-||Morning 8AM|
|Quiz Date:-||24th January 2020|
|Winners List Will Declare On:-||30th January 2020|
How To Play Casio 61 Key Keyboard Amazon Quiz?
1. This is the Amazon App Only quiz Contest – So You have to Download The App From Play Store
2. Now Just Open The Amazon App & Login into Your Account
3. Scroll Down Below On Home screen & You Will See “Today Amazon Quiz ” banner. If you will not See Then Amazon search bar typing this “ amazon Casio 61 Key Keyboard quiz today ” and tap the Fan Zone.
4. Click On The Banner & Quiz Start After tap button “Start” Button
5. Now There Will Be 5 Questions Daily in This Amazon Casio 61 Key Keyboard Quiz contest, You have to Give Right Answers win the prize.
6. After Giving Right Answers You Will Be Selected For Lucky Draw Of This Amazon Quiz Winners.
7. In this Lucky draw, the winner is announced on the 31st December of every month. If you are lucky then you may be a win something.
Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers – Casio 61 Key Keyboard | 24th January 2020
Question 1. Serbia recently won the ATP Cup. Which of these players did Novak Djokovic beat in one of the matches in the final?
The answer is – Rafael Nadal
Question 2. Which famous Indian born in January, once traveled to Moscow disguised as an Italian nobleman named Count Orlando Mazzotta?
The answer is – Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose
Question 3. LANDS is a development scheme set up by the government. Under this scheme, information technology-based SMEs would be set up in which two areas?
The answer is – Lakshadweep, Andaman, and Nicobar
Question 4. The famous humorist Taarak Mehta is known for his column Duniya one Undha _____. (Fill in the blanks)
The answer is – Chashma
Question 5. P Mangesh Chandran is a known champion in which of these sports?
The answer is -Chess
Live Amazon Quiz
- Amazon LG G8X Quiz Answers
- Amazon Redmi Note 8 Pro Quiz Answers
- Amazon Bus Booking Quiz Answers Win
- Amazon Great Indian Sale Quiz Answer
- Amazon SMbhav Quiz Answers
- Amazon OPPO F15 Quiz Answers