Amazon today quiz answer, Amazon quiz answers today, Amazon quiz answer today, Amazon echo quiz answers today, Amazon India today quiz answer - Hey guys Today I Am Share With All Friends Amazon Quiz 2 January All Answers Today For winning ₹10000 Pay balance. So let's go play Amazon Quiz contest today win this ₹10000 Pay balance. You can play an amazon quiz contest on the amazon app every morning from 8am to 12 pm.
Today Amazon Quiz details:-
|Today Amazon Quiz:-||₹10000 Pay balance|
|Today Win Prize:-||Free ₹10000 Pay balance|
|Quiz Time:-||Morning 8AM|
|Quiz Date:-||2nd January 2020|
|Winners List Will Declare On:-||30th January 2020|
How To Play Amazon Quiz?1. This is the Amazon App Only quiz Contest – So You have to Download The App From Play Store
2. Now Just Open The Amazon App & Login into Your Account
3. Scroll Down Below On Home screen & You Will See “Today Amazon Quiz ” banner. If you will not See Then Amazon search bar typing this “ amazon quiz today ” and tap the Fan Zone.
4. Click On The Banner & Quiz Start After tap button “Start” Button
5. Now There Will Be 5 Questions Daily in This Amazon Quiz contest, You have to Give Right Answers win the prize.
6. After Giving Right Answers You Will Be Selected For Lucky Draw Of This Amazon Quiz Winners.
7. In this Lucky draw, the winner is announced on the 1st of January of every month. If you are lucky then you may be a win something.
Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers – Win ₹10000 Pay balance | 2nd January 2020
Q1 - Divya, Akanksha, Pratima, and Prashanti Singh are sisters who have represented India in which sport?
The answer is – Basketball
Q2 - How do we better know rapper Dilin Nair?
The answer is – rafter
Q3 - Who recorded his 8th ODI score of 150 or more in a match played at Vishakapatnam?
The answer is – Rohit Sharma
Q4 - Which choreographer is the director of the upcoming movie Street Dancer 3D?
The answer is – Remo D’Souza
Q5 - US-based Lars Buro has designed ‘Cybunkers’- a garage to accommodate ‘Cybertrucks’ and their owners. Whose products are ‘Cybertrucks’?
The answer is –tesla