Amazon Quiz 17 January, Amazon GoPro Hero 8 Amazon Quiz, Amazon Quiz 17 January, Amazon 17 January Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Answers 17 January 2020, Amazon GoPro Hero 8 Quiz Answers, Amazon 17 January Quiz, Amazon Quiz Answers Win.
Amazon Quiz Answers Today GoPro Hero 8 :-
Hey, guys Today I Am Share With All Friends Amazon Quiz 17 January All Answers Today For winningGoPro Hero 8. So let’s go play Amazon Quiz contest today win this GoPro Hero 8. You can play an amazon quiz contest on the amazon app every morning from 8am to 12 pm.
Live Amazon Quiz
- Amazon LG G8X Quiz Answers
- Amazon Redmi Note 8 Pro Quiz Answers
- Amazon Bus Booking Quiz Answers Win
- Amazon Great Indian Sale Quiz Answer
Today Amazon Quiz GoPro Hero 8 details:-
|Today Amazon Quiz:-||GoPro Hero 8|
|Today Win Prize:-||Free GoPro Hero 8|
|Quiz Time:-||Morning 8AM|
|Quiz Date:-||17th January 2020|
|Winners List Will Declare On:-||30th January 2020|
How To Play GoPro Hero 8 Amazon Quiz?
1. This is the Amazon App Only quiz Contest – So You have to Download The App From Play Store
2. Now Just Open The Amazon App & Login into Your Account
3. Scroll Down Below On Home screen & You Will See “Today Amazon Quiz ” banner. If you will not See Then Amazon search bar typing this “ amazon GoPro Hero 8 quiz today ” and tap the Fan Zone.
4. Click On The Banner & Quiz Start After tap button “Start” Button
5. Now There Will Be 5 Questions Daily in This Amazon GoPro Hero 8 Quiz contest, You have to Give Right Answers win the prize.
6. After Giving Right Answers You Will Be Selected For Lucky Draw Of This Amazon Quiz Winners.
7. In this Lucky draw, the winner is announced on the 31st December of every month. If you are lucky then you may be a win something.
Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers – GoPro Hero 8 | 17th January 2020
Q1. Which famous person born on 15th January, delivered the iconic ‘I have a dream’ speech at Washington?
The answer is- Martin Luther King Jnr
Q2. Utkalika is the state emporium of which Indian state?
The answer is – Odisha
Q3. The Hundred’ is a cricket tournament in England to be launched in 2020. What does the Hundred refer to?
Answer is – Number of balls in an innings ‘
Q4. More than 1 billion animals may have been killed in wildfires ravaging which country in 2019-20?
The answer is – Australia
Q5. Which of these popular animated series is set in the fictional town of Springfield?
The answer is -Simpsons