Amazon Huawei Y9 Prime Quiz Answers
Amazon Huawei Y9 Prime Quiz – Answer & win Huawei Y9 Prime Smartphone
Amazon Quiz 22 January, Amazon Huawei Y9 Prime Smartphone Quiz Answers, Today Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon 22 January Quiz, Amazon Quiz Answers Win Huawei Y9 Prime Smartphone.
Amazon Quiz Answers Today Huawei Y9 Prime Smartphone:-Hey, guys Today I Am Share With All Friends Amazon Quiz 22 January All Answers Today For winning Huawei Y9 Prime Smartphone. So let's go play Amazon Quiz contest today win these Huawei Y9 Prime Smartphone. You can play an amazon quiz contest on the amazon app every morning from 8am to 12 pm. In This Amazon Quiz Of April, All You have to do is Give Right Answers to All 5 Questions & If You are Lucky Enough Then You Can Win Huawei Y9 Prime.
Today Amazon Huawei Y9 Prime Smartphone Quiz details:-
|Today Amazon Quiz:-||Huawei Y9 Prime Smartphone|
|Today Win Prize:-||Free Huawei Y9 Prime Smartphone|
|Quiz Time:-||Morning 8AM|
|Quiz Date:-||22nd January 2020|
|Winners List Will Declare On:-||30th January 2020|
How To Play Huawei Y9 Prime Smartphone Amazon Quiz?
1. This is the Amazon App Only quiz Contest – So You have to Download The App From Play Store
2. Now Just Open The Amazon App & Login into Your Account
3. Scroll Down Below On Home screen & You Will See “Today Amazon Quiz ” banner. If you will not See Then Amazon search bar typing this “ amazon Huawei Y9 Prime Smartphone quiz today ” and tap the Fan Zone.
4. Click On The Banner & Quiz Start After tap button “Start” Button
5. Now There Will Be 5 Questions Daily in This Amazon Huawei Y9 Prime Smartphone Quiz contest, You have to Give Right Answers win the prize.
6. After Giving Right Answers You Will Be Selected For Lucky Draw Of This Amazon Quiz Winners.
7. In this Lucky draw, the winner is announced on the 31st December of every month. If you are lucky then you may be a win something.
Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers – Huawei Y9 Prime Smartphone | 22nd January 2020
Question 1. Janhvi Kapoor is starring in an upcoming biopic based on which Indian Air Force pilot?
The answer is – Gunjan Saxena
Question 2. Pravasiya Bharatiya Divas celebrated on 9th January, celebrates the return of which national figure from South Africa to India on 9th January 1915?
The answer is – Mahatma Gandhi
Question 3. The flag of which of these nations features the least number of stars?
The answer is – Vietnam
Question 4. The theme song of which TV series starts with the lines ‘Our whole universe was in a hot, dense state’?
The answer is – The Big Bang Theory
Question 5. Who has been nominated in both the Best Actress in a Leading Role and the Best Supporting Actress category for this year’s Oscars?
The answer is -Scarlett Johansson
Live Amazon Quiz
- Amazon LG G8X Quiz Answers
- Amazon Redmi Note 8 Pro Quiz Answers
- Amazon Bus Booking Quiz Answers Win
- Amazon Great Indian Sale Quiz Answer
- Amazon SMbhav Quiz Answers
- Amazon OPPO F15 Quiz Answers