Amazon today quiz answer, Amazon quiz answers today, Amazon quiz answer today, Amazon echo quiz answers today, Amazon India today quiz answer - Hey guys Today I Am Share With All Friends Amazon Quiz 8 December All Answers Today For winning Poco F1 Smartphone. So let's go play Amazon Quiz contest today win this Poco F1 Smartphone. You can play an amazon quiz contest on the amazon app every morning from 8am to 12 pm.
Today Amazon Quiz details:-
|Today Amazon Quiz:-||Poco F1 Smartphone|
|Today Win Prize:-||Free Poco F1 Smartphone|
|Quiz Time:-||Morning 8AM|
|Quiz Date:-||8th December 2019|
|Winners List Will Declare On:-||31st December 2019|
How To Play Amazon Quiz?
1. This is the Amazon App Only quiz Contest – So You have to Download The App From Play Store
2. Now Just Open The Amazon App & Login into Your Account
3. Scroll Down Below On Home screen & You Will See “Today Amazon Quiz ” banner. If you will not See Then Amazon search bar typing this “ amazon quiz today ” and tap the Fan Zone.
4. Click On The Banner & Quiz Start After tap button “Start” Button
5. Now There Will Be 5 Questions Daily in This Amazon Quiz contest, You have to Give Right Answers win the prize.
6. After Giving Right Answers You Will Be Selected For Lucky Draw Of This Amazon Quiz Winners.
7. In this Lucky draw, the winner is announced on the 31st December of every month. If you are lucky, then you maybe win something.
Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers – Win Poco F1 Smartphone | 8th December 2019
Q1 – Anjali Chand who recently took the best T20I bowling figures (6 wickets for 0 runs) of all time at the South Asian Games, represents which country?
The Answer Is – Nepal
Q2 – According to the title of a recent book by Amish Tripathi, Ravana is the enemy of which place?
The Answer Is – Aryavarta
Q3 – Which of these word(s), in focus due to several campaigns by activists, has been declared the Oxford Word of the year 2019?
The Answer Is – Climate Emergency
Q4 – Which mythical animal features on the flags of both Bhutan and Wales?
The Answer Is – Dragon
Q5 – The recent international badminton tournament held at Lucknow from 26th November- 1st December is named after which sportsperson?
The Answer Is – Syed Modi
Amazon Karigar Quiz 8th December Answers :
The 1st Answer Is – Karigar
The 2nd Answer Is – Blue
The 3rd Answer Is – Pashmina
The 4th Answer Is – True
The 5th Answer Is – Handicraft Bazaar