Amazon today quiz answer, Amazon quiz answers today, Amazon quiz answer today, Amazon echo quiz answers today, Amazon India today quiz answer - Hey guys Today I Am Share With All Friends Amazon Quiz 28 December All Answers Today For winning Sennheiser IE 80s Headphones. So let's go play Amazon Quiz contest today win this Sennheiser IE 80s Headphones. You can play an amazon quiz contest on the amazon app every morning from 8am to 12 pm.
Today Amazon Quiz details:-
|Today Amazon Quiz:-||Sennheiser IE 80s Headphones|
|Today Win Prize:-||Free Sennheiser IE 80s Headphones|
|Quiz Time:-||Morning 8AM|
|Quiz Date:-||28th December 2019|
|Winners List Will Declare On:-||31st Jan 2020|
How To Play Amazon Quiz?
2. Now Just Open The Amazon App & Login into Your Account
3. Scroll Down Below On Home screen & You Will See “Today Amazon Quiz ” banner. If you will not See Then Amazon search bar typing this “ amazon quiz today ” and tap the Fan Zone.
4. Click On The Banner & Quiz Start After tap button “Start” Button
5. Now There Will Be 5 Questions Daily in This Amazon Quiz contest, You have to Give Right Answers win the prize.
6. After Giving Right Answers You Will Be Selected For Lucky Draw Of This Amazon Quiz Winners.
7. In this Lucky draw, the winner is announced on the 31st December of every month. If you are lucky then you may be a win something.
Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers – Win Sennheiser IE 80s Headphones | 28th December 2019
Q1- Birds of Prey is an upcoming movie featuring which of these comic book characters as the main protagonist?
The answer is – Harley Quinn
Q2- Who is the only Indian cricketer to take two international ODI hat-tricks?
The answer is – Kuldeep Yadav
Q3- Stadia from Google is a new cloud-based service offering what to customers?
The answer is – Gaming
Q4 – Shashi Tharoor won the Sahitya Akademi Award 2019 in the English category for which book?
The answer is – An Era Of Darkness
Q5- Who among these will publish an anthology of the writings of Guru Nanak Dev in world languages to mark his 550th birth anniversary?
The answer is – UNESCO