Amazon today quiz answer, Amazon quiz answers today, Amazon quiz answer today, Amazon echo quiz answers today, Amazon India today quiz answer - Hey guys Today I Am Share With All Friends Amazon Quiz 4 December All Answers Today For winning Nokia 7.2 Smartphone. So let's go play Amazon Quiz contest today win this Nokia 7.2 smartphone. You can play an amazon quiz contest on the amazon app every morning from 8am to 12 pm.
Today Amazon Quiz details:-
|Today Amazon Quiz:-||Nokia 7.2 Smartphone|
|Today Win Prize:-||Free Nokia 7.2 Smartphone|
|Quiz Time:-||Morning 8AM|
|Quiz Date:-||4th December 2019|
|Winners List Will Declare On:-||31st December 2019|
How To Play Amazon Quiz?
2. Now Just Open The Amazon App & Login into Your Account
3. Scroll Down Below On Home screen & You Will See “Today Amazon Quiz ” banner. If you will not See Then Amazon search bar typing this “ amazon quiz today ” and tap the Fan Zone.
4. Click On The Banner & Quiz Start After tap button “Start” Button
5. Now There Will Be 5 Questions Daily in This Amazon Quiz contest, You have to Give Right Answers win the prize.
6. After Giving Right Answers You Will Be Selected For Lucky Draw Of This Amazon Quiz Winners.
7. In this Lucky draw, the winner is announced on the 31st December of every month. If you are lucky then you may be a win something.
Amazon Today Quiz Answers – Win Nokia 7.2 Phone | 4th December 2019
Q1:- The recent movie ‘Ford vs Ferrari’ is based on Ford’s quest to win which famous event in auto racing?
The answer is:- 24 Hours of Le Mans
Q2:- Which cricket stadium hosted India’s first-ever pink ball day/night test match against Bangladesh?
The answer is:- Eden Gardens
Q3:- Which corridor was opened pilgrims, connecting Dera Baba Nanak in Gurdaspur with Gurdwara Darbar Sahib in Pakistan?
The answer is:- Kartarpur corridor
Q4:- Which book, a sequel to a 1985 novel by Margaret Atwood called the ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’, shared the Man Booker Prize in 2019 with ‘Girl, Woman, Other’?
The answer is:- The Testaments
Q5:- Posted by Chris Godfrey, which of these became the most-liked post ever on Instagram in 2019?
The answer is:- Photo of an egg